Law Assignment Help-Most students find trouble in their law assignments because it goes through deep research. Workingment is here to provide Law Assignment Help, we’ll make your work essay. We have Ph.D. holder expertise who knows how to impress professors and get good grades in assignments.
What is meant by law?
A law is a rule which is created by authority and that must be obeyed by the people. A law basically made by the government that must be followed by the citizens if they don’t they have to face punishment. For instance, in most places there are laws about stealing, if you are found guilty then you will be given punishment under a particular section. Law is a set of duties and principles foisted by the government for securing the welfare and providing justice to society. violence should not be allowed in the society and thus, peace is maintained by the orders. Workingmnet writers are experts in Law Assignment Help that focus on your academic growth.
History of UK law
- Uk history is a long and complex story that covers several countries. It originated with the legal reforms of King Henry II in the 12th century and was called “common” because it applied equally across the whole country.
- Justice in Anglo Saxon time period and after the Norman version of 1660 was a mixture of royal and local government. Early English law was simply based on customs and traditions. Till the end of the 12th century guilt and integrity in criminal cases were determined by the process of “trial by ordeal.
- Common law: The common law includes both substantive rules, such as the offense of murder, and procedural ones, such as court procedure rules derived from the inherent jurisdiction of the court.
- Offenses of theft, for example, based on the old common law offense of larceny, are now governed by the Theft Acts 1968, 1978, etc.
- There is a limit to the extent to which common law judges, however creative or “activist”, can reform an out-of-date law, particularly if it derives from a statute. In such circumstances, only Parliament can change the law. The need for such a change often follows a time period of research and consultation by the Law Commission, which was set up to review and propose reform to old or inadequate laws.
- Common law rules may be superseded or replaced by legislation, which is said to “trump” or take precedence over the common law. Offenses of theft, for example, based on the old common law offense of larceny, are now governed by the Theft Acts 1968, 1978, etc; and the original penalties for murder (though not the offense itself) were replaced by statutes such as the Homicide Act 1957.
We are happy to provide you with Law Assignment Help for every student. So, if you lack time or information to write papers, please ask for Law Assignment Help from Workingment and our writers will do it in time. Getting the paper done quickly can significantly impact your studying and career.
Source of law
- Primary law: Legislation (Acts of Parliament or statutes, statutory instruments, Orders in Council, etc). Case law (decisions of the higher courts, or “courts of record”, which are binding on and must be followed and applied by less senior courts).
- Secondary law: textbooks and commentaries by legal writers, the opinions of legal experts, and decisions of the courts (of whatever seniority) of other (foreign) jurisdictions
Why Should You Choose Workingment Law Assignment Help in the UK?
- The Workingment customer support team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries or doubts you may have. You can contact us at any time that is convenient for you.
- Workingment team consists of highly qualified experts who are also proficient writers. Through meticulous hiring procedures, we have carefully chosen them. They possess extensive knowledge of the law and have been writing assignments for a notable time. When you choose our services, you can expect first-class assistance with your Law Assignment Help in the UK.
- We understand the financial threats that students often face. Therefore, we have an affordable pricing structure for our law assignment writing services. We believe that quality work should be reachable to all, and we ensure that you don’t have to spend a large amount of money to improve your academic grades.
- Plagiarism is a common problem which is faced by most students, and we prioritize originality in our work. Conducting thorough research to ensure that the content is entirely original, they go through a deep search about your content, They don’t copy any content from any resource they used freshly human-minded content. You can trust us to deliver 100% plagiarism-free papers that are free from any copied text.
- We work for perfection in every assignment we deliver. However, if we unintentionally miss any important information in the content, you can request revisions. We offer multiple revisions at no additional cost to make certain that the completed document satisfied your needs and expectations.
- Punctuality is our strength. When you choose Law assignment help from us, you can be confident that your assignments will be delivered on time. We prioritize timely delivery, ensuring that you never have to worry about submitting your assignments late. We often deliver assignments even before the promised deadline.
- Your safety and security are of utmost importance to us. We have implemented a highly secure payment gateway that protects your confidential information. You can make payments using various options such as debit cards, credit cards, net banking, and PayPal, without worrying about cyber thefts or identity theft. Or we do not share any personal details of yours with anyone, we respect your privacy.
- We stand behind the quality of our work and the promises we make. In the rare event that we fail to meet your expectations, you have the option to request a refund. We have a fair refund policy in place, and if we are found at fault, we will provide a total refund within one week of your request. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we take any permitted concerns seriously.
FAQ asked about Law Assignment Help-
Q1. Who makes the law?
ANS. The laws are established by the passing of the legislation by parliament which consists of the monarch (the House of common and the House of Laws).
Q2. How many laws are there in the United Kingdom?
ANS. There are more than 3k laws in the United Kingdom.
Q3. What are the main laws in the United Kingdom?
ANS. There are 9 main laws in the united kingdom i.e,
- The first act of supremacy 1534
- The Act of Union 1707
- The slave trade act of 1807
- The factory act of 1833
- The Cruelty to animal acts 1835
- The married women property act of 1870
- The education act of 1870
- The Representation of the people act 1980
- The national health service act of 1946
Q4. What is the origin of UK law?
ANS. The UK law originated by “king henry II” in the 12th century.